Iron Will not working

PC

Twice now I can hear Nea's injured sounds when Iron Will is equipped. The perk is lit up, but I can still hear her noises and I think the killer can too, but not completely sure if its client side or not. The last time it happened was on Torment Creek with the killer being The Trapper. I also had Diversion, Spine Chill, and Urban Evasion as my other perks. I noticed she was making noises after being unhooked and the killer came back to the hook and found me pretty easy behind a haystack.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I don't remember. This might have been the case. To me it sounded like the full 100% sounds but that could just be my ears as I'm not used to killers using that perk. I know that killers have to use Stridor for the tome challenge so maybe that's why it's not happening in every game.

  • Survivors can also hear the increased sounds from Stridor, not just the killer. That might've been it.