So how come survivors don't get firecrackers just in general?

I think it would be nice to have firecrackers in general for survivors because they are fun and have a different use than other items. They also aren't unfair in any way with good counterplay. I would like to get them in the bloodweb and maybe even in chests. It would also add variety.

Comments

  • I suppose they are event items for chinese new year and such. However, firecrackers being all year addons is a good idea, and it's not hard to think of addons for them.

  • The game files actually contain firecracker add-ons, I'm surprised that a default variant of the firecracker hasn't been added yet.

  • They are only available in the custom matches. If they're available all years I would use them more cause I suck at blinding killer.

  • I live firecrackers. I wish they were a regular item instead of event item, especially since now they give event items a low spawn rate.