Gonna go for evil incarnate today

So how many survivors do you need to completely stalk with judith's tombstone and fragrant turf of hair? Is tomstone piece+j. myers memorial better for this?

Comments

  • You gotta stalk 3 people completely to get it to hit EW3 with tombstone and tuft. It takes a while but totally worth it. You'll probably have more problems with people DCing as soon as they figure out what's going on lol. Enjoy and hope you get it.

  • You might want to stack up some addons. It took me 6 or 7 tries, if I remember correctly. 

    Devs nerfed Myers to much in that regard. The addons were designed in a way, where Myers could stalk several survivors at the same time. Which is not possible anymore. 

  • Play with your food might help you with the achievement since Tombstone kills don't count as offensive actions
  • I'm done. I give up. This is ######### stupid. How can you get this achievement if it doesn't even depend on you? Since the last person dc every single game. I just wasted 12 black wards and 10 fragrant tuft of hair+judith's tombstone sets.

  • Ouch, that's rough. That's what I meant about the DCs though. You just gotta hope you get a group that won't throw a fit when they realize. I got lucky and did it on my 2nd try.

  • Good luck, fingers crossed for no DCs (thats why I gave up the achievment)

  • @HellDescent said:
    I'm done. I give up. This is [BAD WORD] stupid. How can you get this achievement if it doesn't even depend on you? Since the last person dc every single game. I just wasted 12 black wards and 10 fragrant tuft of hair+judith's tombstone sets.

    Thats exactly the reason why I dont try that achievment anymore. Just forget about it until devs punish Dcing

  • Why not bring Bloody Party Streamers to keep the survivors interested?

  • I tried it on low ranks. 
  • @Rex_Huin said:
    Why not bring Bloody Party Streamers to keep the survivors interested?

    I did they still dc to deny it

  • I don't understand why they do that to be honest. If you don't like going against that build just accept your death and let them get the achievement. It would make it where you wouldn't see that build because it sucks for points for the killer. They must take great pleasure in making people waste 2 ultra rare addons at a time.

  • @Doomspooge said:
    I don't understand why they do that to be honest. If you don't like going against that build just accept your death and let them get the achievement. It would make it where you wouldn't see that build because it sucks for points for the killer. They must take great pleasure in making people waste 2 ultra rare addons at a time.

    Because there is no apparent punishment for disconnecting.

  • Yeah, sad but true. Maybe one day.