Best stun noise.
Which killer do you think has the best stun noise? My top three are as follows:
Pig, it's just adorable.
Doc, his sound is just funny to me.
Ghostface, that sigh that sounds like I'm over this ######### is awesome.
Which killer do you think has the best stun noise? My top three are as follows:
Pig, it's just adorable.
Doc, his sound is just funny to me.
Ghostface, that sigh that sounds like I'm over this ######### is awesome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I a lot of people are gonna say Pig, but to me Ghostface's sigh is the best. It's just so relatable.
Also Huntress sounds like a mad cartoon character when she gets stunned.
I thought about adding her as an honorable mention to my top three.
When the Doctor and Plague are stunned, i feel sorry for that hit because it's sounds like a pain for a second.
Wraith sounds like an elephant to me.
My favorite stun noise would be doc though. That stun is for real.
Demogorgon. Suck a great whistle.
Wraith, Spirit, and Huntress crack me up because of how dramatic they are
Ghost Face because it's how I feel myself when I get stunned
i love pyramid heads one and just his noises in general
1 deathslinger
2 legion
3 ghostface
Clown’s is just amazing
Ghostface sigh is the best. Trapper grunt close second.
Can't decide. I really like most stun sounds.
- Doctor sounds like someone kicked him between the legs.
- Legion stun makes me think the pallet dropped exactly on one of his toes (especially due to their stun animation)
- Pig makes me go "aaaaw ❤️"
- Ghostface really does sound like he's so done with this stuff
- Demogorgon makes me feel bad for some reason. I don't want Demodoggo to ever feel bad. I even got tunneled and hit on the hook by one yesterday and still found him adorable.
- Wraith sounds like you've genuinely hurt him.
Legions stun noise is absolutely hilarious.
I'm disappointed by the lack of Huntress tantrum stun here.