Am I the only one who doesn't really care about bugs?
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't really care about bugs so much. Yeah sure, I can't stand the hitboxes but I wouldn't really call that a bug.
I've heard about many bugs and there are apparently new bugs in every update and patch. I've also seen many on videos, like weird animations, and I've stumbled on a few bugs myself. Even if a bug can **** me up, I find them hilarious. Once I was playing against a Nurse. She was falling through the ground 5 times and then I died while spectating the Nurse somehow. I'm not sure if it was a bug, because I have a really good connection to my internet and have never experience lag.
Comments
Sometimes bugs can be fun, like the little dance in the 4.5.0 PTB, but when the bugs are game breaking like the basement or hill bug, or when you get stuck in a Gen when kicking it, that sucks.
Depends how major the bug is. If it's something minor, like getting on top of rocks that I shouldn't be able to, if both sides can get on it then I find it funny.
If its major however, like killers not being able to get into autohaven bus or survivors being unable to get out of a certain part of a hill, then I find it annoying and I do care about it, as its ruining the game for themselves and/or others when they occur.
Play as nurse with her infinite bugs then come back and say that you don't care about bugs.
So long as they don’t hurt gamelplay majorly I don’t mind
Some of them are funny but too many of the bugs in DBD have a huge impact on gameplay.
Fat shames that only effect the killer, sound bugs that mainly effect the killer, the outrageous hits going through right now, all survivors being given tenacity, etc etc. They can cost you entire games.
Ok. Done. I still don't care about bugs.
I don't mind all that much, but when you see them every time you play, that often, some of them for over a year now and there's seemingly no chance of it being fixed in the foreseeable future (Billy's animations, Oni's camera flick, Blight's terrible collision, fat shame spots...etc. bugs that came out of nowhere, have been in the game for so long and BHVR either haven't seen our numerous bug reports or simply don't give a #########)...it gets to the point where I legit do not want to play the game anymore.
And hey, I haven't played in over a week only logging on for the codes and daily BPs so it worked - the bugs and recent decisions killed all my motivation to continue playing.
That wasn't towards you and even then I'm sure you are also one of those that maybe won't say it here on the forums but you might when playing the game.
That's true. The comment wasn't aimed towards me, but I played Nurse who's apparently even buggier with 4.5.0 for the archives. Played a few rounds as her, it's a little annoying but I don't really care that she's buggy.
Fair enough answer, I just hate the bug that doesn't let you blink because of the crow thing and no blinking zones.
I hate bugs. Bugs creep me out they have too many legs and some even have wings.
Oh, I play Nurse a lot. She is the only killer I play ngl. But what're her "infinite bugs"? The bugs I know about are the No no blink zones and a bug where her second blink just went crazy and you couldn't use it. It just made a weird sound.
Oh yeah. They're terrifying, and some of them try to absorb your life-fuel. I bet they got BBQ as well o.o
Sometimes you don't do the blink animation, you just extend your hand, sometimes when you blink in the house of pain you "jump" and messes your view, again no blink zones, the fatigue exploit and many more.
Ohhh, that "jump" thing has never happened to me. Lucky me I guess? xd
One time when I was crouching hiding from Killer, suddenly my character's animation changed to "being carried by killer". Made it obvious for Killer to saw me. It was a chase I should not have,
It is weird, but that keeps happening to me exactly in haddonfield, in the house of pain in there, hasn't happened to me in badham's.
Definitely does depend on the type of bug. Once, there was a bug at Autohaven Wreckers (I think?) which would trap players in a dip, from which the only way of escaping would be if both killer and survivors worked together. If the killer was trapped it was "gg" with copious pointing and tea. If a survivor was unfortunately enough to not have a sympathetic killer, it too became "gg" and clobbering time. Those bugs weren't fun.
However, most really don't bother me neither. If they're minor it's not an issue. It only matters to me if it can ruin a game.
True