I'm just hiding, nothing to see here...
Shoo, go away Leatherface, no way you'll find me here, I'm well hidden!
Shoo, go away Leatherface, no way you'll find me here, I'm well hidden!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
🤣😅 How??
It appears that Claudette has been sharing her secrets
It's the second time that happened to me in that particular locker (basement, far right corner) so I am assuming there's a bug with that locker. I will test further.
Definitely a bug in that locker. I was Ghostface and I could see the survivor clear as day just like in that pic. What’s more they’re not even really in the closet and just visible. They are literally outside the closet where they can take direct damage!
Hmm thanks for confirming. I should make a bug report.
It's not a bug, it's a technique.