Survivor Logic 101
Undying:
Most Surv: Stupid perk, slows down gens when paired with Ruin and is op
Intelligent People: But it helps killers to not tunnel and really just do bones.
Noed:
Most survivors: its annoying to go up against and gives the killer free downs and kills, promotes bad play like tunnelling and camping...
Intelligent People: Just do bones and get good
”Just do bones” works for either perk but people forget that more with undying i find
And they say well you have to do more bones with undying... well you could do 4 totems and still get screwed by noed at the end.
One screws you early game and one screws you late game but one is op and one is “just do bones”
Comments
For some reason people just can't accept when they lose in a video game when there's literally nothing on the line.
The people who complain about noed and undying are the ones who never use small game or maps. Before the undying nerf, there were 3 people I played against who always ran all 2nd chance perks and never used anything to find totems. Instead of people adapting they can just whine to devs
Tbf undying was still luck based even with those perks. New undying is more consistent and just better design
I mean I am currently playing as Legion with no addons and only BBQ as a perk (bloodpoints) and I have no clue how to even really play Legion- at red ranks.
They are still calling me try hard, insulting me for being sweaty, and t-bagging at gates.
So I mean you can't really win with people, just ignore em.
Better design? Hex perks are supposed to be strong because survivors can destroy them. Why would I waste a perk slot just to give my ruin a mini shield? If you ran small game in every match and the other 3 survivors did every totem they saw,you would see the combo was actually balanced.
Survivor logic is they only want to do gens, then use "our only objective is to do gens" as their excuse to gen rush arguments.
Then go full Pikachu face when gen regression perks are used.
Circle jerk is real here.