Teammates

2 gens left everyone injured, one teammate in chase, 2 teammates hooked, since one teammate was in chase it allowed me to unhook both survivors, to me common sense with be to double heal especially since the killer had a add on that made healing slower, one teammate ran off to do a totem lol, the other teammate ran off to do a gen, teammate in chase gets downed and then you know the rest. I get chased trying to open a gate, killers complain about teabagging yet I'm getting teabagged by a ghost face that didn't even down me the entity killed me at the end game, games over come to find out I had a rank 8 a rank 16 and another rank 16 vs a rank 1 #########???

Comments

  • "one teammate ran off to do a totem"

    Maybe they had Inner strength.

  • I just had a rank 5 downed during the end game collapse. Killer camping, which is cool. I manage to get to him & what should be a quick tap to revive turns into a 5 second mess because the downed survivor insists on repeatedly moving, therefore breaking my heal before it takes effect.

    Needless to say, I took a hit from the prolonged pick up & ended up being hooked for the first time. What's the icing on top? All 3 survivors left, without having killer pressure to deny me the chance to unhook myself.

    Survivors, pay attention to the graphic which is now clear for you all to see.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    "one teammate ran off to do a totem"

    Maybe they had Inner strength.

    With the way the game was going a reset was in order lol

  • @Clünge said:

    I just had a rank 5 downed during the end game collapse. Killer camping, which is cool. I manage to get to him & what should be a quick tap to revive turns into a 5 second mess because the downed survivor insists on repeatedly moving, therefore breaking my heal before it takes effect.

    Needless to say, I took a hit from the prolonged pick up & ended up being hooked for the first time. What's the icing on top? All 3 survivors left, without having killer pressure to deny me the chance to unhook myself.

    Survivors, pay attention to the graphic which is now clear for you all to see.

    Wow, I hate when survivors move while you're trying to heal, they be extra paranoid

  • teammates are morons most of the time