Sole Survivor may not be well liked, but it’s oh so satisfying when the stars align...
...and in a tight match 1 token genuinely helps a great deal against a killer using wall hack add ons, particularly Wraith, Pig, and Myers.
It’s funny when I break LoS and I can hear these killers open every single locker in the vicinity, confirming my suspicions they were definitely using their aura reading add ons, and they’re wondering why they can’t see my aura.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Context?
Huh?
Was my scenario a bit vague?
No sarcasm, genuinely asking if I didn’t make it clear.
Well no, it's just that you mentioned specific Killers, so i was expecting to also hear specific situations, not "they would've seen me otherwise".
If I had to take a guess, I assume he meant something like Mirror Myers on Lerys, Amanda's Letter on any indoor map or Wraiths All Seeing add on. Someone was dead so none of these add ons would show an aura.
If the proposed OoO goes through as well the synergy between it and sole survivor in situations with close range aura read will be insane!
It could...
But the proposed change is that the killers aura is only revealed to the OoO user if their aura is revealed.
Could aura blocking interfere with that? I.e. any time the survivors aura is successfully blocked, the killers aura is NOT revealed to the survivor?
Pretty much on the money. But also when the rare occasion other killers use their aura add ons too, or I’m All Ears.
Last time I saw any value in that ######### piece of garbage was when old freddy was still a thing, and you really didn't need any perks against that
It was a total life saver today against a Myers using a Lery’s offering, and one of those mirror add ons. It sucked once one survivor was dead, but after that he never ever found me again.
######### yeah I completely about code priority, I guess we'll find out if/when the change goes through!
Sole Survivor should really get a bit of a buff. Make it active if all other Survs are dead, hooked, or downed, instead of just dead.