Low Priority Idea: Queue Estimate

Hey Devs!


Just an idea (maybe even one you've heard before, but I'm just adding a vote for it) to implement an estimated queue time for each side that could encourage players to swap roles for a faster queue time. This should be a low priority because you've done a really good job keeping queue times reasonable already.


I love your game!

Comments

  • IRC this used to be in the game but got removed

  • Queuing survivor solo would simply say, "forever" while searching killer doesn't need the estimate as you get thrown into a match the second you hit search

  • I mean i don't really think this matters? if matchmaking and queue times get fixed then it won't be needed because you won't have to wait long, but yeah you know about that matchmaking thing? might come out in 6 months lmao cause updates that don't involve money are slow.