Platform: PC
Tried to get my adept with doctor. Didn't get my achievement eventhough I had a merciless with his three perks.
I think this is only for Killers. I got adept Nancy and Elodie. Must be connected to depiping, cause adept killers work differently.
Can you put a screenshot showing the Emblems etc that you got please?
@Mandy said:Can you put a screenshot showing the Emblems etc that you got please?
@Mandy said:
No sorry I forgot to take a screenshot. I only realized that I didn't get my adept after leaving the lobby.
But I can assure you that I got my perfect game in all categories.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this is only for Killers. I got adept Nancy and Elodie. Must be connected to depiping, cause adept killers work differently.
Can you put a screenshot showing the Emblems etc that you got please?
No sorry I forgot to take a screenshot. I only realized that I didn't get my adept after leaving the lobby.
But I can assure you that I got my perfect game in all categories.