Does anyone know when Kate’s cosmetic is going to drop in the shop?



I’ve been waiting on her cosmetic to drop for like forever. I’m so in love with it. Does anyone know when it’s going to drop?

I have auric cells saved up for it just in case. My spider senses are telling me that it’s going be auric cells only. smh.

Sorry, if I’ve already mentioned this before, I can be very absent-minded sometimes.

Comments

  • Nothings confirmed but hopefully this week. It's bout time they give her some love
  • Since they have released about everything else and they try to release weekly skins its likely this week.


  • And hopefully we get some variants of her new hairstyle. I'm not feeling those hippie glasses 
  • Silas said:


    And hopefully we get some variants of her new hairstyle. I'm not feeling those hippie glasses 
    @Silas HOLD THE F-U-C-K-I-N-G PHONE.

    IS THIS ANOTHER NEW COSMETIC THAT’S COMING OUT OR IS THIS A CONCEPTION FOR HER SOON TO BE COSMETICS?

    I would buy the f-u-c-k out of that #########.

    That hairstyle screams “I’ll glitch all over the map” btw.
  • PinkEricka said: 
    @Silas HOLD THE F-U-C-K-I-N-G PHONE.

    IS THIS ANOTHER NEW COSMETIC THAT’S COMING OUT OR IS THIS A CONCEPTION FOR HER SOON TO BE COSMETICS?

    I would buy the f-u-c-k out of that #########.

    That hairstyle screams “I’ll glitch all over the map” btw.
    I hope so! Someone posted it on the forums a while back but gave no explanation.. Same, I'd buy that ######### on day 1 despite the glitchiness awaiting me heh
  • I actually saved 1700 cells intended for Metal Trapper and Murica Kate. 

    They know my weakness. I mean im a Trapper main that loves the Mad Max franchise, so the Roadrage skin almost felt like getting mugged by BHVR, seriously though pretty good job so far.