I just bought death slinger and silent Hill dlcs any tips on both killers?

(1) any tips for both killers on how to Play as em?

(2) Also will survivors rage quit when they see these killers ? XD

(3) WHAT is both killers strengths and weaknesses?


P.s explain.

Comments

  • Deathslinger's a really simple killer. The better your aim gets, the better you become with the killer. There's really no other advice for Deathslinger other than simply saying 'practice your shots', except maybe backpedal when you're reeling someone to move them away from objects.

    Same goes for Pyramid Head tbh. You're gonna get more hits from simply zoning survivors than actually hitting them with the ranged attack because he puts survivors into really tough situations where you're guaranteed hits no matter what they do unless you miss.

    And someone else already said it. Both have arguably some of the best chase powers in the game but no mobility, so your map pressure comes from quickly downing survivors in 10 seconds as Deathslinger, or quickly burning through hook states with Pyramid Head's cages.

    1. Wait for windows and don't fall for window fakes for both of them, be patient with your punishment/spear gun
    2. Absolutely, people hate deathslinger because he is extremely anti-loop and can finish chases at good tiles in less than 10 seconds, Pyramid head is hated because he counters perks like decisive strike for hooking because he can down someone off a hook that is tormented and completely ignore it.
    3. Deathslinger is 4.4 and wastes time reloading, Pyramid head punishes you for missing a lot and doesn't have a lot of map pressure a lot of the time (deathslinger likewise), strengths are in number 2 really
  • I never seen anyone rage quit to a Pyramid Head. Even if PH is pretty strong once you know how to use him.

    Biggest advice for both of these killers.... don't go for sloppy ranged hits. If it's not a good shot don't do it.

  • If you master the trianglenoggin you can score hits througth walls by understanding, where survivor will be at the moment.

    Also, get im all ears for the pyramid head, it's amazing.

  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    I never seen anyone rage quit to a Pyramid Head. Even if PH is pretty strong once you know how to use him.

    Biggest advice for both of these killers.... don't go for sloppy ranged hits. If it's not a good shot don't do it.

    I must be the only person who has fun spamming deathslinger / pyramid head shots.

    I’m always going for the massive brain prediction shots behind walls with PH.

    Slinger I bet is really nasty since the mangled addon buff. Free sloppy butcher? Yikes.

  • @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961732#Comment_1961732

    I must be the only person who has fun spamming deathslinger / pyramid head shots.

    I’m always going for the massive brain prediction shots behind walls with PH.

    Slinger I bet is really nasty since the mangled addon buff. Free sloppy butcher? Yikes.

    Going for ambitious shots is the only reason I play these two killers in the first place lmao. Playing them in the "best" way (i.e M2 Simulator 2021) is so boring and it actually made me worse at the killers when I first tried them and did this. Made me feel less confident with their mechanics.

  • This content has been removed.