Survivors' View Has Been Changed

I knew there's something odd when I was playing because I used to be able to see a little wider before the 4.5 update. Aside from the fact that they made the movement slower, they also made the view of the survivors smaller. I hope they change it back. I don't really care about the HUD but making what a survivor can see is just so unfair.

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2020.12.28 - 08.43.14.83.png

Before 4.5 Update


Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2021.02.21 - 09.11.02.59.png

After 4.5 Update

Comments

  • Honestly, I didn't even notice this until I saw pictures from both updates due to me being more focused on ######### hitboxes and animations but there is so much of a difference! it looks like they pulled the camera down and closer to the survivors back and I hate it. Its like you can't see hardly anything lol.

  • bumping for visibility, this is ######### absurd.

  • You still have a wider FoV than the killer, but honestly the third person view makes that fact almost negligible given that the total amount of screen that you can see is somehow lower than the killer's.

  • I hope the devs can see this because this needs to be fixed. This 4.5 update sucks bigtime

  • Still waiting for devs to acknowledge this.