Can we just take a moment to appreciate...
How damn thicc Felix's ass looks in his new ski trousers like damn that ######### lookin foine asf fr fr
Tagged:
Trusted
How damn thicc Felix's ass looks in his new ski trousers like damn that ######### lookin foine asf fr fr
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My man do be kinda caked tho
Fr tho BHVR making Felix the sexy beast he was always meant to be
(Ngl tho the hair in the hat is not where it's at!)
I find felix boring personally but you do you
I’ll stick to Quentin
Idk whether I should be offended or not
Quentin's an absolute lad tho good choice
Just don’t like him personally but he’s a pretty big Chad tbf
No, we can't!
Okay, now to actually read the discussion...