Twin mains what's your build?

For people who main or occasionally play the twins, what build do you use? I've been using the same one for a while now and I wanted to try something new. Please no "people play the twins?" responses it was funny the 1st couple of times, its stale now.

My build

BBQ: For bp and survivor location

Mind breaker: Prevents survivors from sprint bursting away from a gen when I'm using Victor.

Sloppy Butcher: Discourages healing or wastes survivors time

Coulrophobia: For slugging

Comments

  • I used to use Tinkerer but it kept alerting me when I was using Victor so that was useless as he doesn’t receive the notification lol.

    After some trial and error a build I really enjoy using on them is BBQ, PGTW, Sloppy Butcher and Bamboozle.

    Thought process? I use BBQ to know where the survivors are and for the BP, I use PGTW to keep as many generators as regressed as possible. Sloppy Butcher is to make it harder for people to heal as injured survivors are Victors favourite meal. Bamboozle could potentially be switched out, but I experience a lot of ‘Victornapping’ so for a moment I’m essentially just an M1 killer. So it’s nice being able to close off strong loops as it more often than not let’s me get a down.

    I like this build as it utilises both Charlotte and Victor.

  • I lile to use:

    -BBQ

    -Sloppy Butcher

    -Corrupt Intervention

    -STBFL

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    I lile to use:

    -BBQ

    -Sloppy Butcher

    -Corrupt Intervention

    -STBFL

    STBFL is also a great choice. I was using that before I switched to Bamboozle. I just have too much fun closing off vaults. 😎

  • The Twins are a bit weird because of all the perks that don't do anything when you are controling Victor.

    Sloppy Butcher allmost feel mandatory because it keep survivors injured longer and help Victor track them. I'm not convinced about Coulrophobia, because Charlotte lose her Terror Radius when she goes dormant.

    Forced Penance can be surprisingly good for the Twins. It trigger when a survivor take a protection hit, so Victor actually benefit from this, but overall its not as reliable as Sloppy Butcher.

    But once you take away all the perks that don't work well for the Twins because of the nature of their power, you are just left with the good old reliables. BBQ, PGTW, Corrupt Intervention. Save the Best for Last is also not the worst of ideas, but I find that Charlotte does not build stacks as fast as other killers who enjoy the perk, since a lot of you time is spent controlling Victor.

  • My favourite is as follows:

    Devour Hope

    Undying/Brutal Strength (undying has been more since the update because of the new token synergy, I only used brutal before to chew through the pallets as charlotte)

    Bamboozle (chase value fr)

    BBQ or Pop depending on my mood (and the look of the lobby, if they are a SWF or look sweaty/are sweaty players I know I'll throw on pop for sure)



    If I've not got undying on I'll use Victor as totem defense from the start (with the idle crush aura addon and the oblivious addons) for victor.

    Otherwise I'll let them get my undying then do that.

    (I'm not a Twins main rather than I enjoy them and play them a lot which is why I only really use a devour build because its fun and they do it so well)

  • Deerstalker is mandatory on the Twins I feel. Not because your main strategy is slugging but because you'll end up slugging survivors some way or another and you really need that tracking while they're on the ground, double so because of the tenacity bug right now makes survivors crawl away very quickly. Like others said sloppy is another great choice as it keeps them injured for longer and easier to track for victor. For tracking discordance is pretty nice because you still get the loud noise notification while you're in victor which can help you find people to pounce on early in the game and ruin/pop for gen defense, take your pick. I don't really bother with undying anymore.

    Alternatively if you want a more memeish build you can try ruin/sloppy/thanataphobia/forced penance. Combine it with the weighted rattle anon and you got something that heavily punishes altruism and with the broken that victor gives after they rip him off and your forced penance it can make hook rescues an extremely dangerous prospect.

  • The best Twins build I've found so far is Corrupt Intervention, BBQ, Sloppy Butcher, and Deerstalker.

    Unfortunately for the Twins, they don't have much perk synergy.

    Corrupt, BBQ, and Sloppy are their best perks imo. I like running Deerstalker because it helps keep track of all the dying survivors, which means you're free to slug as much as you want.

  • I've generally found that it's better to ignore the survivors' exhaustion perks (other than dead hard/head on) because according to the wiki Victor runs at the same speed anyway so you can't be outran by a sprint burst user. So I'm unsure about mindbreaker here.

    Alternate

    Movement speed

    150 % | 6.0 m/s (Victor)

    (That's without addons even)

    I like Sloppy butcher, BBQ, corrupt intervention, stridor, pop goes the weasel, oppression and devour hope.

    I would put oppression with pop for sure. Maybe something with enduring spirit fury would also be good if you wanna chase with Charlotte and have some M1 potential more quickly.

    EDIT: Stridor I actually really like because it's one of the only perks you'll be able to get some use out of with Victor. (Along with sloppy) It works wonders against Iron Will gamers if there's a lot of grass and you struggle with blood.

    Also!! I would add that if you wanna try the iri addon that makes Charlotte undetectable, something fun is to run Monitor & Whispers. Get to a gen you know is worked on and become undetectable on command. It's kind of like the Pig and it works very well if you can get to the gen quick enough!

    Many here mentioned deerstalker and while I think it's great now with the tenacity speed bug, you can just park Victor somewhere and power-slug to victory anyway with the killer instinct. Imo it might be a waste of a good perk slot.