New UI is smallest problem, Game has worse problems...
I am survivor main and i am usually playing as survivor (more fun for me). After update playing as survivor is not fun anymore... I am not gonna cry about hitboxes because devs already working on it. But there is worse problems than that.
After update i cant get better ranks... Before update i was playing purple or red but now i am always in yellow and green... Dont think i am not doing anything... I am fixing gen, sometimes chasing by killer, when i saw destroying totems bla bla bla... I am winning so much points but +rank? No.
And that started new problem for me. Always i getting worse survivors... They just dont know basic rules... They dont know looping, they are not fixing gens. Once in game i was on hook and ofc i waited for help and killer was not camping on me. But noone came to help me i just died. Dont think they were fixing gens. No! They were just walking and hiding... And another problem, dc'ed getting penalty so that usually works on people but not actually. When people down to killer, they just suiciding on hook for leave. And that's not giving penalty time. We are just losing numbers because of that. I dont know but game is not fair anymore...
And i turned to killer game. Because playing as Survivor imposible and annoying. Omg! Waiting for killer game takes to much time. I dont know how people waiting like that. I really respected killer mains, they deserving better games.
I just cried and told my problems on that post because DbD is my fav horror game. And i think i lost it after update. And i have not alternative because they worse than DbD. I hope devs solves all problems but i have not hope.
Comments
I agree with this statement. I still consider new UI really annoying, but I got used to it a little bit. Long killer queue times really surprise me during the day time. They are better during the night time. A lot of collision bugs on almost all maps. And today I've got ruthless killer and ranked up to rank 4 on the endgame screen, but the game did not registered this rank up and in the next lobby I remained at rank 5. Sadge
Survivors needed nerfs because they were really strong ( I know that because i am playing as surv and game was really survside ). But they just killed game for everyone. Rank system died, hitboxes died, finding game as killer so long time, new animations terrible. I swear i have so little fun games as survivor after update. 90% of my survivor games are stressful, unenjoy. I dont know how they will fix all problems.
I think that is time for create killer main ( i have not before )
What you describe as a problem is a godsend for me.
I used to be a red rank player, then I took an arrow to the knee.
Now I'm green rank and thoroughly enjoying my life slumming down here where people aren't as try hard sweaty as the red ranks.
BTW killer match was faster before the update.
The new UI still sucks frankly I have a hard time telling if I'm in Deep Wounds state or not sometimes I forget because I can't see the yellow bar (it's too thin). I only remember I'm about to die when my vision starts to darken.
Red ranks = Better killers and survivors...
Yellow ranks = Terrible games really...
Green ranks = sometimes good sometimes bad
I dont look at ranks usually but after update i really playing with terrible teammates. Suicideing on hook, not fixing gens, not looping... I am tired because of them. I just wanna play normal survivor games