Serious cheating problem going around | I don't think it has been officially addressed

I ran into the same guy earlier. Apparently, me warning people about him when we were in a lobby angered him (win for me). I recorded this second encounter with him as well.

He is literally using cheats and glitches his account to be sent to someone else that is not his own. So first of all, HOW!? And second, he is most likely going to target me next because he didn't like how I was telling the whole world about it.

What he keeps doing is like disguising his own account with someone else's to get them banned, going into matches and ruining them for everyone, and then being racist in the endgame chat.

This is not the average cheater you would have because they don't hide their profile with someone else's. They are literally getting other people banned (probably) or at least making their matchmaking time-outs really long. So far, mine is at 15 minutes.

If a cheater can hide their profile, can't I figure out how to find their actual profile?

Reporting already does nothing, much less fixes this problem. This is definitely a huge issue and I haven't seen anyone talking about it.

Comments

  • Did you intend to post this on the Italian forum? Anyways, if the guy has a ttv in their name and has an insult to bhvr or says "hackbydaylight," then, well, you came across a hacker that hasn't been stopped apparently.

    I emailed BHVR support once with video evidence and the steam64 id etc etc and they only told me they'd look into it and nothing else. Submitted another one a few weeks later because I found the guy again. They haven't responded for about 5 or so days for some reason.

    It seems like DBD is getting easier to hack and hackers are finding ways around EAC, which is pretty scary tbh. I really hope the devs see these posts because man it's getting out of hand. Gl out there.