No Mither isn't Hard Mode...
A lot of people like to say No Mither is hard mode. This isn't really true. No Mither is meme mode. It's done for shits and giggles.
The real hard mode, is bringing a key into the lobby.
This will 100% trigger the killer (if he noticed it, which is easy now since it's shiny) to bring the absolute most BS sweatiest build he has, usually a Freddy build or a Pink Hatchet build or a Nurse Turbo Slug build or even a Tombstone Myers or something.
And then you'll really be playing in Hard Mode.
Comments
I agree it’s not hard mode for some. I run it regularly and still somehow manage to out stealth other survivors
Green Key + No Mither + Object of Obsession = Hard Mode.
I have actually done that. Other two perks were Inner Strength and Self Cae.
No Mither gets you casually tunneled because the killer knows they can't slug you, AND you are permanently injured, AND it makes half the good survivor perks useless.