Map tracking transfer between players
I don't believe it does work but I figured I'd ask. Say I use a map to track a few things I set the map down when another survivor picks it up are those items still tracked by that map?
I don't believe it does work but I figured I'd ask. Say I use a map to track a few things I set the map down when another survivor picks it up are those items still tracked by that map?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, tried it with a friend once and it did not work like that.
(but that was a couple months ago..)
Thank you