Question about Piggy add-on

Been maining Pig lately and I usually bring an extra reverse bear trap and an extra box assuming I have them well I'm currently out of extra RBT add-ons and I want to run double box add-ons but they do not say stacks so my question is can you run two of them and add two extra boxes has anybody ran this or can confirm you can do this even though the add-ons do not say stack?

Comments

  • They stack, boxes go from 4 to 6.

    This isn't efficient, though. You are better off combining a box addon with a gear addon. (The ones that increase search speed)

  • @WTBacon said:

    They stack, boxes go from 4 to 6.

    This isn't efficient, though. You are better off combining a box addon with a gear addon. (The ones that increase search speed)

    depends... 2 extra boxes is very efficient if you wanna pop heads

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1958407#Comment_1958407

    depends... 2 extra boxes is very efficient if you wanna pop heads

    If you want to pop heads you need Tampered Timer.

  • The purple box add on and Crate of Gears should be enough to have heads pop (but don't count on it)

    Tampered Timer and Crate of gears is good to for head pops as well

    I got some of mine by RNG cucking the survivors... Even had a two for one (two head pops for one gen)

  • Tampered timer isn't as good as you might think. I'm pretty sure it only reduces the timer by a small amount.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1958447#Comment_1958447

    Tampered timer isn't as good as you might think. I'm pretty sure it only reduces the timer by a small amount.

    30 seconds. Which is alot when that trap is ticking.

  • tampered time is certainly better.

    but extra boxes is the next best thing, besides RSN2 of course.

  • Poppin heads is never What I specifically go for it will be at some point in time but currently I go for the most blood points I can get and it does not award as much as hook sacrifice. My goal was always to use the add-ons that give me as much slowdown down as possible even though it has such RNG Base

  • The Tampered Timer/Crate of Gears in THE best way to try and get a head-pop, though as stated, it doesn't guarantee one. Bad luck where everyone gets the trap off on first box, or traps not getting activated while survivors can search multiple boxes = no results.

    But, when the timing is good -- as in, someone completes a gen while someone is hooked with a trap on their head, that's definitely the best way to get a head pop (minus other shenanigans, like tunneling someone who's trapped, obviously). It is impossible, with the time it takes to search a box and the distance between boxes on any map, to get a trap off in time if that combo is run and the key is in the last box, no matter what the survivor does. If anything slows down their search -- if the killer runs across them and chases them off of a box, redowns them along the way, or even is in the area where a box is chasing someone else, keeping the survivor from accessing it without putting themselves at risk, then they might not even be able to make three boxes. People have play-tested it, and when I run it, I don't always get a head-pop, but the majority I have gotten is with that combo.

    It's exceptionally deadly because, unless the survivors are keen enough to notice that it's taking longer than usual to search a box, they might not even know they're facing it. I've seen survivors healing with active traps or even working on a gen with the TT/COG combo in play, thinking they have a lot more time available to them than they do, and in those cases, it's always ended in them dying to the trap.