A little buff to Technician

I really like this perk, even though it's niche, but I feel it's lacking something.
What I would love to see, is that when repairing a gen that was regressing the sparks caused by the regression don't disappear instantly, but after x seconds after the gen is not repaired. That could make this perk amazing in a 3 gen situation, and good in many others.

Comments

  • I suppose, but VERY situational. UPVOTED!

  • I'd go one step further tbh, I'd just make it so using Technician means you don't remove the sparks of a regressing gen at all.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:
    I'd go one step further tbh, I'd just make it so using Technician means you don't remove the sparks of a regressing gen at all.

    ^ Possibly this

  • I'd go one step further tbh, I'd just make it so using Technician means you don't remove the sparks of a regressing gen at all.

    I like this it’s another stealth perk with this added and it’d be impactful 
  • @ThePloopz said:
    ASpazNamedSteve said:

    I'd go one step further tbh, I'd just make it so using Technician means you don't remove the sparks of a regressing gen at all.

    I like this it’s another stealth perk with this added and it’d be impactful 

    Buff : seeing how it’d still be weak, my as well, make the 8 meters 100% working silent instead.

  • @Jack11803 It pretty much already is. But killers usually check gens that are loud regardless.

    If it makes the gen itself quieter, it'd be a strong stealth perk.

  • Technician is supposed to be a low tier perk but I like your idea.

    Though it is really powerful as it stands right now. I once made a killer stand there for 20 seconds tryna kick the gen until it popped and he realized I was working on it LOL