deadmatch error
What does this mean?
(Matchmaking failed. Cause: deadMatch)
This happened a few times last night.
What does this mean?
(Matchmaking failed. Cause: deadMatch)
This happened a few times last night.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems like the general lobby errors that are happening since the patch yesterday. I can't even get into a survivor match anymore due to the lobby errors. Killer seems to work 90% of the time, but even then the queue is way shorter so it's not a big deal to get right back in.
That's weird. I've been getting into survivor matches just fine and never getting any errors after any amount of time. I didn't even know this was a thing happening until today.
Same, that was the first time it happened so frequent. And its only as killer.
Yes, so far, happened only as Killer. But when I play Survivor, I am not playing Solo, maybe this is the reason.
What is kinda annoying is that it happens after already being in queue for a few minutes. So you have to join the queue again, and especially during the day, Killer Queues here are long.
When I play survivor it's always solo and the first day saw the error only a few times. The next day it was every time I tried to play as survivor (probably 8x total). I also got the error as killer, but only 2x. For me the survivor queues are about 5 min while killer is instant, so I gave up even trying survivor.