Survivor Mid Dive Freeze
I wasn't there to personally see it happen but during a match two players became disconnected. One of their in game survivors froze in a mid dive and stayed there for the rest of the match. Has to be a first for me. ๐
I wasn't there to personally see it happen but during a match two players became disconnected. One of their in game survivors froze in a mid dive and stayed there for the rest of the match. Has to be a first for me. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My guess is someone either DC'd right after jumping off the hill or mid being dropped by the killer... idrk
I was thinking the DC'd in the middle of getting dropped by the killer. Lucky time as it looked funny running around staring at it.