Hackers/Cheaters are forcing DCs again...
A while back, there was an issue where some people had a third party cheat or hack that would allow them to force DC other players within the match. To solve this DC penalties were removed for a short time until the problem was fixed. However, since the mid-chapter update, these people have returned with a vengeance and are mass DC-ing people from games.
I think another round of removing DC penalties is needed until the issue can be solved again. I shouldn't be punished for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, etc. because people are forcing me and the survivors out of the game.
Please help us out, the hackers are slowly tearing the game apart.
Comments
great guess I wont play survivor for a while again.
Nice try, but nope. That has not returned. People are choosing to DC on their own.
It 100% has returned. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :)
When there's an invisible Jake with only a hair cosmetic in the game, that's hacking in mori animations then DCs everyone from the game then laughs in end game chat, it's real. Stop being ignorant.
Right. :) Sure..... whatever you say. You know this isn't going to work right?
Pretty certain I saw a hacking Feng when I was playing Huntress, she was running around the shack, not even using the window and after several loops I noticed I wasn't catching up. Now I know the Huntress is slow, but she's not THAT slow.
Furthermore, I was having no trouble downing the other survivors, it was only that Feng. The game ended with a 3k and Feng getting hatch. This was only a couple days ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if hackers are making a return, they ultimately always do.
Hacking? Sure... there is plenty. That isn't what the OP is trying to deal with. He wants the DC penalty to go away and is stretching the truth to try and claim the hack to force others to DC is back. It isn't. :)
Wherever it's true or not, we can't possibly know for sure.
What we do know is that it has happened before, and if it is happening again then the Devs will eventually find out and ultimately will have to disable the DC ban until it's fixed.
Absolutely we can. That particular hack was very distinctive and the door to it has been closed utterly. I hate hackers, trace their IPs back... and do things when I catch them. I'm very familiar with the hack the OP is talking about, what was done to deal with it, and can tell you 100% it isn't back.