I Want to Take a Break

I think I’ve about reached my limit. I binged and try to push through this update but it’s getting to be too much. This is my first rift event and I wanted to go all out and win everything but it’s getting tough to push through as survivor. With all the de sync issues and millions of others I’m also encountering broken spawn points a lot too. The match will start, I wouldn’t even have moved yet, and already I’m in the killer’s radius and he’s on me. He hit me before I even moved. After that I just lead him to a hook so he can put me out of my misery. This isnt the first time I have been spawned right under the Killer’s balls basically. I’m so tired of all the millions of problems with this game. I’m a new player, only been playing less than a month. Grinded played constantly till I was red rank, and not even a month later this game is losing me already. Just in a month’s time I can see the gradual decline and growing problems of the game. I’m not trying to whine or anything, I really do like the game but at the same time I’m growing to hate it too. I want to stick with it till the rift is over and take a break but if the bugs aren’t fixed I don’t know if I can power through it.

Comments

  • Not to mention my girlfriend was the one who got me into the game and bought me the premium rift pass for Valentine’s Day. So I’m kinda forced to do the rift.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    Not to mention my girlfriend was the one who got me into the game and bought me the premium rift pass for Valentine’s Day. So I’m kinda forced to do the rift.

    You have sixty days or so left to complete it. It doesn't have to be binge-played like tearing through an show on Netflix. :) Take it down a few notches and play when it is fun to play and not when it becomes like work.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954248#Comment_1954248

    You have sixty days or so left to complete it. It doesn't have to be binge-played like tearing through an show on Netflix. :) Take it down a few notches and play when it is fun to play and not when it becomes like work.

    Fair enough. May take a day or two off.

  • Right now, the game doesn't make it easy to like it, and I play it more than any other game because I like the concept. But, and it's a big but, sometimes you just need a few days without, it's like any good relationship. xD

    Wait until the current bugs are fixed and then keep playing, the rift is online long enough, you'll manage it even then.

    Besides, my Mikey and you still have a date pending. XDD

  • @Eve13 said:

    Right now, the game doesn't make it easy to like it, and I play it more than any other game because I like the concept. But, and it's a big but, sometimes you just need a few days without, it's like any good relationship. xD

    Wait until the current bugs are fixed and then keep playing, the rift is online long enough, you'll manage it even then.

    Besides, my Mikey and you still have a date pending. XDD

    Heck yeah. I wouldn’t mind dating you as the Pig either. She seems like she would be spicy in the sack lol

  • Btw this is an example of one of my broken spawn points. It was an match just now I was in.

    https://youtu.be/1Num98YVEFQ


  • Miss Amanda is with me more often, so that is more likely. 🐽

    Cheer up, take two days DBD vacation and then go back to the game relaxed. 

  • @Eve13 said:

    Miss Amanda is with me more often, so that is more likely. 🐽

    Cheer up, take two days DBD vacation and then go back to the game relaxed. 

    Lol ok. Date with the Pig or Myers. Cant wait.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    Btw this is an example of one of my broken spawn points. It was an match just now I was in.

    https://youtu.be/1Num98YVEFQ

    tbh this seems to be an ok spawn if the killer headed directly towards you after the start of the match. It's closer than usual but not broken imo.

  • @solidhex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954318#Comment_1954318

    tbh this seems to be an ok spawn if the killer headed directly towards you after the start of the match. It's closer than usual but not broken imo.

    He had a direct line of sight to me. Just made a straight beeline. He obviously saw me spawning and standing there.

  • Just take a break dude. Game will still be here when you feel like playing again.

    Finishing the Rift quests is easy. Finished all survivor quests in 1 day. Was going to do Killer quests too but it's nurse so I stopped. Waiting on Phase 2 of tome but that won't be for a while yet so I'm hoardng Chinese Toolboxes.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954341#Comment_1954341

    He had a direct line of sight to me. Just made a straight beeline. He obviously saw me spawning and standing there.

    oh ok, direct line of sight at start shouldn't be the case...

    @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    Just take a break dude. Game will still be here when you feel like playing again.

    Finishing the Rift quests is easy. Finished all survivor quests in 1 day. Was going to do Killer quests too but it's nurse so I stopped. Waiting on Phase 2 of tome but that won't be for a while yet so I'm hoardng Chinese Toolboxes.

    just try it, i never played nurse and got it in the first match, except for the constant stuns and the wonky floor mechanics (often blinked into basement without wanting it) she's actually fun. You will get the hang out of it after 2,3 matches so you can at least hit 2 people :D