Do y'all think that Deliverance should give a bonus when it wasn't able to get used when activated? I am talking about stuff like bloodpoint bonus, since Deliverance is still very strong.
Its strong enough as is and I don't think survivors should get BP just because they never got to use it. If you did that where would it stop? Decisive, unbreakable etc
Extra BP wouldn't make the perk stronger, decisive strike and unbreakable already give you BP. I swear people on this board will disagree with anything for the sake of having an argument.
Activating Deliverance is as easy as farming your teammate off hook with BT. Besides, 1500 survival points is incredibly generous already considering it goes toward the survival category.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its strong enough as is and I don't think survivors should get BP just because they never got to use it. If you did that where would it stop? Decisive, unbreakable etc
Extra BP wouldn't make the perk stronger, decisive strike and unbreakable already give you BP. I swear people on this board will disagree with anything for the sake of having an argument.
Activating Deliverance is as easy as farming your teammate off hook with BT. Besides, 1500 survival points is incredibly generous already considering it goes toward the survival category.