Pyramid Head Devout Points
Hi, and thank you if you are reading,
My simple suggestion would be to give the same amount of points to Pyramid Head in Devout category when using Cage of Atonement or Final Judgement on Survivors. I understand that the basic theory is not giving points because you are not sacrificing Survivors to the Entity, but on the other hand, somehow Reversed Bear Trap and Mori gives the same amount of points as the sacrificing. With this mechanic, the Executioneer start the game with a handicap if you want to use his full kit and get Killer Rank points at the same time. I am not saying it is not possible, and obviously, for my example, not using only Cage, but even if I kill all 4 surivors with 3 hook and cage, depending on the game style, it is still seem impossible to get red medal (which require 9 hook).
Comments
As a PH main I never paid attention if the points for sending in a cage or judging them given are lower than hooking.
Are you sure the points are not the same amount ?
And by the way, it's not wise to send to cage 90% of the time. I rarely cage survivors.
Yes, I have tested it. As I have mentioned, neither I send them to cage always, have my tactics.
Only send them if I want to lure Survivors to the other side of the map, or have an immediate target to chase after the cage.
Its not a big handicap, just noticed this and realized it does demotivate me to use cage if I want to reach Iridescent shard for sure.
Welp, I never paid attention. And sorry, didn't want to talk to you like you're a PH beginner.
Yes, same, survivor positioning or instant chase after caging.
Sure it's annoying when you feel you deserve red medal, I often have two iri medals and 2 golden medals, next times I play I'll paid attention.
The function of the Cage of Atonement is complete daily rituals. :P
Well, that's true, but you have to get this daily ritual xD