Perk Suggestion: Poised

This Perk is interesting but far too situational to ever really be taken consistently. I suggest the following changes:

Poised:

The Survivor starts the game with (3) Tokens. The Survivor can initiate this Perk by hitting the secondary action button while running. He/she will leave no red marks for a period of time based on the Level of the Perk. Level-1 is (5) seconds per Token, Level-2 is (10) seconds per Token, and Level-3 is (20) seconds per Token.

Comments

  • Actually, what is the secondary action button for survivors?

    Cause it could be weird with Dead Hard.

  • @Milo said:

    Actually, what is the secondary action button for survivors?

    Cause it could be weird with Dead Hard.

    Good point, but I'm sure some button could be designated. I just think in the case of Poised, to make it viable, teh Survivor needs more control over when it activates.