Is it Crotus Penn Asylum or Crotus Prenn Asylum?

Just as simple as the title, I always thought it was supposed to be Crotus Penn Asylum, and I'm not the only one as per the most recent dbd update

Crotus Penn.png

However I've noticed both in the map (when it tells you what realm you are in) and with the offering that it is called Crotus PRENN Asylum. I'm not sure if someone may have just fat-fingered RE instead of E but I was just looking for some clarification.

Screenshot (3).png


Thank you for your help!

Comments

  • Spelling of the realm title in news has a typo, it's Crotus Prenn Asylum.

    Crotus Prenn Asylum is one of 15 Realms within Dead by Daylight . It was implemented into the Game alongside the release of CHAPTER I: The Last Breath Chapter on 18 August 2016. 1 Overview 2 Lore 3 Maps 4 Additions 4.1 Patch 2.0.0 5 Offering 6 Trivia The Realm consists of 2 Maps and is set in an Asylum Theme. The Realm's prominent colour palette is grey. The two Maps available in this Realm are the Disturbed Ward and Father Campbell's Chapel. There is insanity, and then there are minds that are


  • It is Crotus Prenn Asylum, what offerings say is more accurate than what the news says and that goes for anything dealing with offerings. (Moris you just have to be dead on hook so you CAN be mori'd off of first hook if your teammates leave you to second state, however the in game news/devs made it out to be that you HAD to be hooked twice, just as an example)

  • Always thought it was Crotus Penn, coz Crotus Prenn seems harder to tell.