What are you guys doing to make your experience more enjoyable with these horrible hitbox issues?
I've gone from switching my build and bringing perks like Spine Chill + Resilience, and those helped a bit during chases.... to just throwing pallets down way early.
I didn't think it was that bad until I started seeing killers swing very early, which was a huge indicator that it was going to be one of those matches.
I'm just curious what everyone is doing to half way enjoy survivor atm.
Comments
I actually play survivor more than killer with the new hitboxes because I find them really funny. I personally run dead hard and maybe spine chill to kinda be prepared.
Playing like normal. Just more wary of how close the Killer is to me.
ngl though. I'm laughing everytime a Killer swings and misses on me, knowing full well that it's because of latency. I can almost excuse some of the hits that get me because it's amusing. Especially when it happens twice in one chase, and you can almost feel the blood boiling on the other side of the screen.
I've had that exact thing happen to me twice yesterday. I actually stayed in the game, but I felt like leaving. Survivor is very unfun right now.
Same thing i've been doing this whole time.
Not giving a McFuck.
Nothing.
I generally haven’t come across these “bad hit boxes” that everyone keeps talking about.
I don't play anymore.
I haven't since the update. For me it's too broken to have fun as survivor since I play alone.
I played one match and decided it was a no go until they fix this hit delay problem.
So I basically will be playing other games for 2 patches. Feels nice