I mean it's still as bad as it was before 4.5.0 but whatever the issue caused with that update was is definitely fixed. All the things that got me hit before such as trying to use sprint burst to evade an attack actually work again now so I know it's been fixed.
Before that always and I mean ALWAYS resulted in a hit no matter how far I got with sprint burst.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm fairly certain the problem is desync rather than hit boxes, from experiences I've had playing on both sides.
Ah, I'm on PC, so there might very well be an issue with hitboxes on console, my apologies.
It's definitely fixed.
I mean it's still as bad as it was before 4.5.0 but whatever the issue caused with that update was is definitely fixed. All the things that got me hit before such as trying to use sprint burst to evade an attack actually work again now so I know it's been fixed.
Before that always and I mean ALWAYS resulted in a hit no matter how far I got with sprint burst.