survivor dodging my lobby.

So i played against a dodgy survivor who was invisible for some hits that i know should have landed, and was able to make loops that i know they should not have like they sped up after turning corners.I eventually got them and just camped them out of the game. (scummy i know)

This is where it gets weird.... they dodge me every time they are in my lobby now. Does this mean they actually were cheating? as far as i know MLGA doesn't work any more because of dedicated servers.

Comments

  • Survivors don't know who you are in the lobby. So no.

  • The only thing I could think of is you have a bad connection, or live far away from them, and every time they joined your lobby, the ping was really high, so they left to get a game which would have a better ping and less lag.

    Unless this is a genuine freak occurence that you happened to see this survivor more than once, and they also happened to leave the lobby for random reasons.

  • I know theres some way to know who the killer's character is an on xbox you can check recently played list and see who it was (assuming it's working at the time). I have a few friends that tell me as we are loading in oh man it's spirit and the games not loaded yet but not at lobby. Recently played list if working can show this though on xbox.

  • As for the speed up I had a kate do this recently. When she would change direction it appeared she would get a 1-3 sec burst of speed but she was only one in the lobby that did it. I could hit her but it cost me a gen so I decided to save her for last. I got to 2 survivors 2 gens and the game ended. They found a key in a chest.