Don't know if bug, but Chinese Toolboxes are capped at 6.

I have 6 Chinese toolboxes in my inventory and I have been collecting more since then. I have gotten an extra 4 already but the inventory count isn't rising. I am fishing them from maps, not getting in bloodweb.

Don't know if bug or intended, but it's a pretty lame ass bug or feature because I want to hoard event items.

Comments

  • So not only is the spawn rate of event items low but there's a cap at 6? Some maps like Midwich you don't get bonus BP from gens (not sure about hooks) so the red envelopes are wasted on them. What's the point of even playing during this event when bonus BP doesn't work on every map and event items that have low spawn rate anyway have a cap?

  • I have 17 of them, not sure where the issue could be.

  • I have more than 6 on multiple characters so I am thinking yours is bugged :/

  • I wasn't aware there was a hard cap for any inventory item, event or no. Actually I only think Bloodpoints have a cap at 1mil, with a few ways to go around that.

    Does the item description mention a cap, or if it stacks?

  • image.png

    I don't think that's the case? This is my Claudette. It's probably a bug in this case.

  • I have 25 so I’m not sure this is true

  • Must be a bug. I will try hoarding them on a different character.

  • Toolbox count finally rising on Cheryl.

    image.png

    Got past 6 on cheryl today. Feng still stuck at 6 I guess that's her lucky number she threw away all the other Toolboxes I got her.

    image.png