Interesting survivor load out

What would you think about a survivor, that uses:
Decisive Strike
Unbreakable
Deliverance
Sprint Burst
Medkit with the Insta-Heal add-on?
I am just thinking about how many chances are possible in this game (more if we take SWF flashlight friends in consideration).
Disclaimer: I am NOT COMPLAINING, only thinking about it!

Comments

  • The decisive strike-unbreakable combo is something I see a lot of. It kinda puts the killer in a situation where there's no correct choice if they get you.

  • Not good imo.

    No self care, no bond. When you injure her, she is gonna have hard time. Insta heal seems good but a lot of survivors just waste it when they use it on themselves.

    Sprint burst is not as good as it used to be. I would prefer sprint burst over balanced landing as a killer if I am not a wraith or pig.

    Deliverance is overrated. There is not much difference between getting saved by somebody or kobe. It is very situational.

    Unbreakable is good but again very situational. I pick up DS user just to be done with DS.

    DS itself is already strong. There is not much thing to say.

  • Delfador said:

    Not good imo.

    No self care, no bond. When you injure her, she is gonna have hard time. Insta heal seems good but a lot of survivors just waste it when they use it on themselves.

    Sprint burst is not as good as it used to be. I would prefer sprint burst over balanced landing as a killer if I am not a wraith or pig.

    Deliverance is overrated. There is not much difference between getting saved by somebody or kobe. It is very situational.

    Unbreakable is good but again very situational. I pick up DS user just to be done with DS.

    DS itself is already strong. There is not much thing to say.

    Adam is situational like all of his perks are. Even tho some needs buffs.

    99% i get picked up and unbreakeable is worthless

    I use ds now somrtimes (shrine lul)

    And SB meh xd

    (My opinion)