Were event toolboxes deleted with the new update?
Because I've spent over 1 million bloodpoints on bloodwebs for my survivors since the update and I haven't gotten a single event toolbox :(
Because I've spent over 1 million bloodpoints on bloodwebs for my survivors since the update and I haven't gotten a single event toolbox :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, they just have ridiculously low spawn rate. They need to increase the rate of event items by alot on bloodwebs.
I’m pretty sure it’s at least 1 event item/offering per level 50 bloodweb, that’s how it is for me at least. I’ve been experiencing a bug where the firecrackers are replaced with the 3rd year party starters but that’s about it
Edit: you might be right, I just got a Chinese fire cracker, they could have replaced the toolboxes with the third year instead by accident.
I think your best bet is to get it from chest.
Event items seem to have a low spawn rate as of recent. There were people who would spend millions of points to only get a few items during the 4th anniversary, Halloween, and Christmas periods.
Nope, I am still getting them just fine, about one a tree on average:
They are pretty rare in the blood web yeah... but you can some time find them in chests too.