The ACTUAL reason for hitbox shenanigans: (NOT CLICKBAIT)
I guess BHVR tried to improve them and it had the reverse effect. Mystery solved
Source:
Dead by Daylight Discord. This convo happened today between Peanits and myself in general chat.
Query the search with the following:
from: AsePlayer#4901 mentions: Peanits#0001
https://discord.com/channels/153566829380370432/153566829380370432/811318157150912563


Comments
So if they deliberately tried to make it worse, would they improve it?
By fixing the hit boxes they have broken the hit boxes with a fix to the hit boxes
...
Source for this, if I may ask?
Dead by Daylight Discord. This convo happened today between Peanits and myself in general chat.
Query the search with the following:
from: AsePlayer#4901 mentions: Peanits#0001
SO they literally tried to fix the problem but instead made a problem?
Nice one. Thanks.
@ScottJund
I’m glad they tried to fix things though.
Be cool if they spent some time in their official forums answering questions like this instead of having members share screenshots from Discord.
I'm interested to hear what they tried. My random gut instinct is some change related to rollback netcode going wrong.
Schrödinger's hitbox
Unfortunately this is where the story ends. Our lad didn't memorize the deats