Linked Cosmetic bug removal?
In the most recent patch, 4.5.1, one of the notes reads "Fixed an issue where unbreakable sets could be broken.". Does that mean the cosmetic bug no longer works?
In the most recent patch, 4.5.1, one of the notes reads "Fixed an issue where unbreakable sets could be broken.". Does that mean the cosmetic bug no longer works?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
idk, but iv seen bugget outfit around 30 min age in my match
Any broken sets before the update wil remain broken.
You cannot break any new sets, nor recover a set currently broken if you unequip the part of the set. You cannot break a set that was previously breakable.
oh pog. i get to keep my bugged cheryl skin as an almost legacy skin.
Same, i'm never changing her.
Same as well. I hope Behavior realizes that they are going to lose revenue, because now people have less of a reason to buy linked sets. Literally the only reason I got one of Cheryl's linked sets was because I could un-link it.
Same with my Flower Crown Kate. And the dope thing is I can still change her top and bottom as much as I want ๐
me 2
I just saw a Yun-Jin Lee today that had broken the linked outfit set. She got released 1 day ago? Is it only for the sets before patch 4.5.1?