How does turning on and off maps work?

I'm curious about this now because on Switch (even though the Nightmare on Elm Street dlc is there and you can go to Badham with crossplay enabled) you cannot go to the Badham Preschool maps with crossplay disabled (which is where I know a lot of switch players are, crossplay disabled). I know I've reported the bug and I know it hasn't gone unnoticed on switch because you put this dud offering in our bloodwebs for 5000 bp and sometimes we're forced to get it cuz the entity sucks and doesn't take it. So how when they were flipping the switched for maps to be on and off for Crotus Prenn and Autohaven did they not notice another hiccup (that has also been reported)? Yet here we are, the fifth update this has been broken. Survived making it to main game when we got Freddy, both hotfixes for Chapter 18, Mid-Chapter 18.5, and the first hotfix of Mid-Chapter 18.5. So how does this work that something like that can be completely unseen by the devs?

Comments

  • Wait... you are telling me that survivors on switch turn off crossplay, to avoid going on the most obviously survivor sidded map in the entire game? What?

  • @_HN_ said:

    Wait... you are telling me that survivors on switch turn off crossplay, to avoid going on the most obviously survivor sidded map in the entire game? What?

    We have it off because even with hit validation hits are more bs than other platforms and for killers it's unplayable.