What is up with not saving people until Struggle phase?

Hope yall's days are going well, but still, I bring Kindred specifically for the purpose of not getting ignored until my struggle phase on my first hook, yet people still can't do it. They finish a gen, okay, but then they decide to go heal up in a corner when they could have gotten me. Is it just me or is it almost every game in solo queue a 2nd phase on first hook? I'm even bringing a perk giving everyone information and they still cannot do it?

Comments

  • Whoops, I put this in the wrong category. Sorry

  • You can't really rely on your teammates to unhook you all the time, esspecially in lower ranks. It is just how it is.

  • @GHERBEARRULES said:

    Hope yall's days are going well, but still, I bring Kindred specifically for the purpose of not getting ignored until my struggle phase on my first hook, yet people still can't do it. They finish a gen, okay, but then they decide to go heal up in a corner when they could have gotten me. Is it just me or is it almost every game in solo queue a 2nd phase on first hook? I'm even bringing a perk giving everyone information and they still cannot do it?

    It is called 'The experience of a solo survivor '

  • @Shaped said:

    You can't really rely on your teammates to unhook you all the time, esspecially in lower ranks. It is just how it is.

    I get that, but it's like... every single game...