Pink addon is not working on Spirit
Can't see blood trails while in phase with the pink addon on Spirit, plz fix ty
Oh and while your at fixing things, white hands against franklin demise ;)
Tagged:
Mod
Can't see blood trails while in phase with the pink addon on Spirit, plz fix ty
Oh and while your at fixing things, white hands against franklin demise ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play Spirit a lot but never use Father’s Glasses so I had no idea it was bugged.
Played her 2 days ago for Stridor's challenge, I used this add-on (I dont play DBD with an headset so I often use this add-on on her) and it worked normally.
If you've think you've come across a bug then please use the sub forum to report that bug, thank you.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs