BHVR needs a corporate astrologer

BHVR keeps releasing new content (patches, updates, chapters) during mercury retrograde periods and their updates are consistently bug-ridden etc.

Coincidence???

If you're listening BHVR I suggest you pay more attention to your corporate astrologer and reschedule your release cycle because as it stands your schedule of releasing new content every 3 months consistently falls on or very near to every mercury retrograde.

I advise moving the release schedule forward one month, then you'll start having mercury retrograde fall during the month BEFORE you release new content, which is an excellent time to review new content for errors. bugs etc before releasing.

It couldn't hurt, just a thought.

Comments

  • My dumby eyes misread that as "corporate Astrologian" and I could only think of a Final Fantasy 14 healer in a corporate casual gear

  • @Tsulan said:

    Uhh... what?

    Astrology. And like, seeing how much a mess the patches are, they have a point.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Uhh... what?

    I take it you've never heard of mercury retrograde? You should google it. Then you'll see why I'm saying that rolling out every major update to a video game during a mercury retrograde or very close to one is no bueno.

  • And community needs anger management.

  • What the actual hell is a mercury retrograde?

    And why on earth would it matter that the release dates, as opposed to the actual development, are close to them?

    Edit: looked it up. I still don't think that any logic really applies to the connection, unless astrology works by saying "____ and ____ are close/far/extant so therefore ____", but I assume astrologers use some actual method other than that.