DBD FOR SWITCH
Anyone else stuck on the loading screen when trying to play on switch? If so any fixes?
Anyone else stuck on the loading screen when trying to play on switch? If so any fixes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bump.. anything??????
Didn’t experience it, but only played once since last patch (which honestly improved performance significantly..)
I've had no issues with it
Ugh so only me then. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Got the update. Idk what else I could do
Update....I fixed it. Looks like if I skip the opening cutscene it freezes at the loading screen. If I watch the entire thing it works just fine.....odd
it happens to me every now and then on switch. when this happens fully turn off your switch, give it a few mins and then turn it back on, that should fix it. it has for me every time
I can confirm that this works as well. Hold the power button on the switch and restart it.
Hello fellow Switch players :)
I had no issues being stuck on loading screen.
Hope everyone is well!