So Nurse herself got updated but not her character portrait?
If her model got updated, shouldn't these be updated aswell?
If her model got updated, shouldn't these be updated aswell?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would come with more bugs
Probably.
I figure they should fix that typo in her bio already before doing that.
What typo?
Bill got updated a long time ago and its still his old one
That's right, I completely forgot about Bill, his portrait should get updated aswell, but I guess just rendering an image takes so much effort, that's why it hasn't been done yet.
Good chance
If you read through it, theres a part right after the foreman visits her where it says "Sally had to find a way..", but they didnt put down what she had to find a way to do, and just immediately went into another sentence about the asylum. They didn't even put a comma in there, and from a grammatical standpoint, it just makes no sense.
Good catch, ngl, I didn't noticed it until you pointed it out.