Would you say Oni is a Tunneling Killer?
Just curious cause he feels like he was made for tunneling with following the blood. I got hit then he proceeded to follow all over the map for awhile. Then did the same again once I got unhooked. Feels like once your injured it’s game over cause the Oni can just follow you till he downs you.
Comments
No, Oni is kind of the exact opposite: a hardcore slugging snowballer. Once he gets his power he needs to use it on multiple people at once or else probably lose the game, which means that there's always a lot of injured people either healing or dropping blood.
Yeah I just played an oni seems like the same rinse and repeat
I mean I guess you could make the argument that every killer that is fast is a "tunneling killer". But you shouldn't because that's dumb
No as an Oni main i can without a doubt say hes designed around hardcore slugging and snowballing with infectious.
How is the killer need to have as many survivor wounded as possible to then sprint across the map to annihilate someone that happen to be on his way any good at tunneling?
Wat?!
He is one of thos killer that will use his power after a hook to just go on the other side of the map, you can't be any less tunelly than that.
Not in my experience against him.
He's actually a slugging killer. Otherwise you're wasting his ability.
Oni isnt really tunneling killer at all even with no power
No oni is going to at the start tunnel the same guy.. They want power up quick. As long as they get that first hit its fine. You can do whatever you want injured.. As your generating orbs for my next one after which is equally important and presides he can just down with his power.
Tbh in dbd there isn't really a killer who excels at tunneling sure you can argue that leg and doc are good at it due to info.. But thier disruption and bp gains (in legs case) outweigh that style. Sure any killer can tunnel but that's because it's a general strat tbh.
Not really, his power is encouraged to be used as a global pressure thing, a good oni would certainly not focus on just one random guy, that's just throwing away all his potential.
More like a Louisville Slugger
If he lets you guys go a lot early in he's bloodletting you, and you need to keep yourselves healed against an oni since he can't slug the hell out of you all as often if you stay healed. As soon as I decide to try out no mither again on some nights, if I land into an oni game, I immediately roll my eyes as soon as I see the first orb lol. The orbs are the breadcrumbs that lead him straight to hansel and gretel