New characters from other realms?
I personally would love to see a LOTR character and killer. Maybe a Frodo or Samwise and Gollum as a killer? I love the incorporation of stranger things as well as Halloween. Any other suggestions out there?!
I personally would love to see a LOTR character and killer. Maybe a Frodo or Samwise and Gollum as a killer? I love the incorporation of stranger things as well as Halloween. Any other suggestions out there?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Xenomorph/Ripley
Pinhead - Amy Klein
Jason Voorhees / Tommy Jarvis. (Friday the 13th)
Chucky / Andy Barclay. (Child's Play)
Mr.X / Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield. (Resident Evil)
Nemesis / Jill Valentine. (Resident Evil)
Big Daddy/ Elizabeth - Bioshock
Werewolf/Selene - Underworld
Clicker/bloater / Joel - The Last of Us.
IT monster/ Jay - It follows.
Are a few I can think of that I would like.
Springtrap / [no survivor] / Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria (Five Nights at Freddys)
Jason Voorhees / Tommy Jarvis / Camp Crystal Lake (Friday the 13th) [unlikely due to licensing stuff but a man can dream]
Xenomorph / Ripley / Nostromo (Alien)
There's so many though!
Geese Howard / Duck King (Fatal Fury & King of Fighters) :V
But more seriously I'd be interested to see how they'd implement a martial artist sort of killer.
Would love to see them bring killer from Jeepers Creepers!!!