Endurance & Exposed
A while ago, the Steam forums had pretty harsh discussions on which should overwrite which.
Y'know, Exposed should ignore Endurance, or Endurance should cover Exposed.
I'm more than fine how it is right now since only one thing gives Endurance now, but i wonder if i'd think the same way if that was different.
It's been a while, so i wonder: How do you now think of these 2 Status Effects when they clash in the trials?

Comments
Its currently fine. You can just hook the rescuer if you dont have time to chase him and start again.
Well my point isn't on what it is, but on what others think should be.
I considered the idea that if you get hit with a one shot ability, your bleed-out timer would go down faster. But I think the way it acts now is fine, for the most part. You could always go for the one who unhooked the other.