I like this patch
Please dont hate me. I see all the problems, but all this problems mean nothing, bc there one things which outweights all of them: Instant survivor matchmaking in the evening. Can you believe it? I thought before that hell would froze solid. But here we are. I happily play without UI, get some bs hits, when that means that fewer survivor play.
I know the game would slowly die at this rate, but you cant have it all.
Comments
Everyone is playing killer because they get more more BP from the event. 12 hooks vs 5 gens
Glad to see someone else having fun too. And believe me game won't die. People said the same years ago and the game is still here.
I actually get more Bloodpints as a Survivor during this event, as a Killer I mostly get if I do well around 34k Bloodpoints, as a Survivor around 40k Bloodpoints, worth using WGLF now!
Shhhh don’t say that in here.