Hi!! So I'm gonna make earrings or key chains of perks! Comment below your favorite perks and ill make them:))
Spine Chill and Nemesis!
@vdizzle said:Hi!! So I'm gonna make earrings or key chains of perks! Comment below your favorite perks and ill make them:))
@vdizzle said:
Im All Ears and Discordance
Blood Pact & Rancor for me please :)
Soul Guard and Monstrous Shrine would probably look pretty good as accessories.
@Mysterynovus said:Spine Chill and Nemesis!
@Mysterynovus said:
I've posted them! Check my discussions tab and you'll see it! :)
@Critical_Fish said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227723/perk-earrings-key-chainsIm All Ears and Discordance
@Critical_Fish said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227723/perk-earrings-key-chains
I've posted it! :)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spine Chill and Nemesis!
Im All Ears and Discordance
Blood Pact & Rancor for me please :)
Soul Guard and Monstrous Shrine would probably look pretty good as accessories.
I've posted them! Check my discussions tab and you'll see it! :)
I've posted it! :)