Can you hit through pallets anymore?
I've noticed that in this patch i can never time pallet hits anymore, i think i haven't been able to do any. We used to be able to time it so we could hit even when the survivor threw the pallet at you before it hit the ground, now it seems we can't anymore and i don't know if it's intentional with how the state of the game is at this moment.
Comments
I’ve had some success with a quick hide my red light fake then turn back into a pallet lunge for a hit and the pallet drop. If I hold forward on a pallet without a LOS mind game and try a shorter swing to get the hit and the pallet it feel like I’m either way further away on their screen or I end up on their side (seen a lot of killers using enduring lately to try and take advantage of this). I did a legion daily and I landed a frenzy just before a pallet and then I backed up hard but still managed to eat the pallet even though it looked like a was at least a foot and a half away from any stun risk. That legion match was funky though. Ping seemed good but a Feng without balanced landing and just running spine chill (not full vault build) turned the Strode house into a literal infinite. I’m not the greatest killer and she had the god window by the basement but for the life of me I couldn’t do anything about it.. It felt like I was Tombstone Myers speed since there was some rubber banding too.. even popped frenzy but when it looked like I was a hair behind them they would get the vault as if I suddenly started running and swinging through molasses. Maybe my connection got rocky or something since I know there’s been desync issues but typically the majority of complaints are from the survivors POV so I really don’t know.